Whether it be a passion or a passing interest, there is nothing more Australian than "a day at the races". Over the past few years there has been a resurgence in racing with increases in on-course patronage, memberships, racehorse ownerships and most importantly sponsorships.
Murray Bridge Racing Club offers excellent facilities for corporate hospitality and the opportunity to raise the profile of your business through sponsorship of the Club.
Sponsorship comes in many forms:
- Race Name (e.g. Beyond Ink Maiden Plate)
- Entire Raceday (e.g. Daish Irrigation and Fodder Raceday)
- Raceday Naming Rights (e.g. Sprycrete Christmas Cup Raceday)
- Series of Races (e.g. Request Recruitment Scorch The Turf Series)
- Yearly Sponsor (all the benefits of race name sponsorship multiplied by 12 throughout a racing season, maximum exposure & repetitive advertising)
Some of the entitlements and benefits of sponsoring with the Murray Bridge Racing Club are:
- Race naming rights
- Race entry
- Raceday Hospitality
- Advertisement in the racebook
- Acknowledgment of sponsorship in all advertising for the raceday. This may include The Murray Valley Standard, 5MU, Power FM, The Advertiser Form Guide, Radio TAB and all TAB agencies
- Television exposure on Sky Channel - Murray Bridge races are broadcast to well over 6000 TAB outlets throughout Australia, all hotel & club outlets in addition to all households with Foxtel/Austar AND into private homes through free to air Channel 78 - racing.com
- On-course displays and signage
- Advertising on Club website
Let us organise a great corporate raceday for you, your friends and clients.