2022 Oakbank Racing Club Easter Saturday
Oakbank Racing Club, Oakbank
Saturday, 16th April, 2022
7:00am - 5:00pm
2022 EASTER CARNIVAL
Easter is back at Oakbank in 2022 in more ways than one with the Carnival returning to the traditional fixture of racing and merriment on Easter Saturday April 16 and Easter Monday April 18.
There will truly be fun for all at our picturesque Adelaide Hills racecourse, including:
- BYO picnicking in the middle of the track
- A variety of great food vans including coffee, savoury snacks, meals, and indulgent sweets
- Multiple bars stocked with chilled locally crafted SA beverages and crowd pleasing favourites
- Live music
- Entertainment, activities and amusements for the kids
- Stables hosting all the Carnival’s stars of the track
- Heritage displays of Carnivals past
- Fashions on the field
- Betting facilities
- Exclusive ORC merchandise…. and more!
Keep an eye on this page and @oakbankracingclub socials for details.
- SA Giddy Up Bar
- Strawberries Galore Adelaide & Oakbank
- Cafe Agogo
- Festival Catering
- Squid Squad Seafood
- Beyond India
- Route 66 Sizzle & Roll
- Jasmine Al Sham
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT – RACING SA DIRECTIVE
All attendees to Racing SA meetings aged 16 years and over are required to have proof of double vaccination via smart phone or printed immunisation statement. This applies to all Oakbank race meetings including the 2022 Easter Carnival.
For further information, please refer to the Racing SA website.
FASHIONS ON THE FIELD
Fancy yourself first past the post in the most fashionable furlong at Oakbank?
Ditch the straw fedoras, frilly silk and fascinators - think tweed, corduroy, cashmere; and accessorise accordingly with autumn country racing style.
When 11am - 1:30pm
Where Guest services tent (next to Back Paddock merchandise hut)
TICKETING & HOSPITALITY PACKAGES